Agriculture & Food Security Forum
We invite members, partners and all involved in Scotland-Malawi joint-working in food security, agriculture, forestry, and land resources to participate in an online Forum.Start time 11:00 (UK) End time 12:30 (UK)
Please get in touch if you would like to contribute to this or a future Forum.
Committed to being member led, topics can be proposed when registering.
As ever, there will be time for Q&A and discussion.
Our working programme which will be subject to updates is:
- Brenda Mwale, Malawi Youth Climate Leader
- Henry Kadzuwa, University of Edinburgh
- Andrew Heald, MICFor, Forestry and Sustainable Plantations Consultant: Sustainable forestry - delivering for communities, biodiversity and the bioeconomy – lessons from Uganda/Ghana
- Lesley Willis, Alton Climate Action Network
- Luwayo Biswick, Founding Director Permaculture Paradise Institute
- Kate Swatridge - Malawi Schools Permaculture Clubs
Agriculture & Renewables
- Kevin Simpson, CEO, Malawi Fruits
- Wongani Kapatamoyo, Malawi Youth Climate Leader
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) Agriculture Update
- Simon Calvert, Senior Commercial Agriculture Adviser