Agriculture & Food Security Forum
This Forum saw members and partners come together to discuss joint-working in food security, agriculture, forestry, and land resources.
UK time 11:00 – 12:30
Watch the full recording here. Please check the description for timestamps. You can read the chat log from the meeting here.
The Six Main Food Groups
- Linda Dembo, Programmes Manager, MaSP - SLIDES
- Lesley Willis, Alton Climate Action Network
- Luwayo Biswick, Founding Director Permaculture Paradise Institute - SLIDES
Agriculture & Trade
- Joyce Phiri, CEO, Fair Trade Scotland
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) Agriculture Update
- Simon Calvert, Senior Commercial Agriculture Adviser - SLIDES
- Andrew Heald, MICFor, Forestry and Sustainable Plantations Consultant: Sustainable forestry - delivering for communities, biodiversity and the bioeconomy – lessons from Uganda/Ghana - SLIDES
- Agriculture & Renewables
- Kevin Simpson, CEO, Malawi Fruits - SLIDES
- Wongani Kapatamoyo, Malawi Youth Climate Leader
Please get in touch if you would like to contribute to a future Forum.