We want your feedback: 10 Scotland-Malawi goody bags to WIN!
23 March 2022
The Scotland Malawi Partnership (SMP) invites all its members to take a few moments to complete its crucial member survey:
As a network and a small charity, we’re committed to developing our member services by conducting annual membership needs and impact assessments. Data from these consultations ensures we continue to improve our services to further inspire the people and organisations of Scotland to be involved with Malawi in an informed, coordinated and effective way to the benefit of both nations. It also helps us report back to the Scottish Government on the impact of their core funding.
This year’s survey is especially important because we’re also inviting members to input to our 2023-2026 Strategic Plan, which we’ll be developing in the coming months. We really want members to think innovatively and ambitiously, sharing their vision for the SMP in 2026. Everything is on the table!
Ten randomly selected members who have completed the survey will WIN a Scotland-Malawi goody bag, with:
- A brilliant SMP branded tote bag
- A bag of amazing Mzuzu Coffee
- A bag of delicious Malawian Kilombero Rice
- An item made in Malawi from our own Scotland-Malawi chitenje
By completing the survey you’re giving something back to your network, by helping us:
- learn what has and hasn’t been impactful over the last year
- know, operationally, what members want us to focus on over the next year
- understand, strategically, what members want us to achieve by 2026
- maintain our core funding, by showing the impact of coordination of effort
The deadline for completing the survey is 9am, 11th April but we really encourage members to complete it as early as possible.
Please do help the SMP by sharing your views, your experience and your opinions. We’re here to help strengthen members’ links with Malawi but we can only do this if we really understand their needs and what services have greatest value.