For all young people aged 14 years +, students, anyone with an interest in youth opinion
As part of the Scotland Malawi Partnership's Youth Festival 2021, Youth Committee member Dani hosted a webinar discussing Climate Justice.
- Watch highlights here on YouTube or watch below, on this page. You can also watch the full recording here
From a range of young perspectives, this webinar addressed questions such as:
- How can we promote open dialogue between young people in different contexts?
- What misconceptions might hinder the potential value of partnership in climate efforts?
- What impact has colonisation had on Malawian agency in setting its own climate agenda and what might a country like Scotland be able to do to mitigate this?
- What does ‘Black Lives Matter’ mean for Malawi’s climate efforts?