Are you interested in Global Citizenship and School Partnerships? Would your students like to know how the skills they develop as Global Citizens can help them with their future career?
Come along to the Scotland Malawi Partnership Youth Roadshow!
We would like to invite Secondary Schools to bring along groups of students (S4 to S6) for a morning of interactive activities, debate and a chance to talk to other young people.
Inverness High School, Tuesday 8th September, 9.15am – 12.30pm
- Global Citizenship (GC) in Secondary schools – using Scotland-Malawi links as an example
- Hear from other schools in your area about their School Partnerships and GC Activities
- How can you talk about the skills you have gained through GC on your CV and at Interview?
- What volunteering opportunities are there in Scotland and overseas?
- Debate – The role of young people as global citizens
You don’t have to be a member of the SMP or have a school partnership to come along, everyone welcome!
We'll be bringing our Schools Forum to Inverness in the afternoon of September 8th. This is a great opportunity for Primary and Secondary teachers, school staff and other educational professionals to share best practice, reflect on school partnerships and be inspired by global citizenship. Click here for details.