All projects funded by the Scottish Government which operate in Malawi, including Small Grants and Climate Justice, are asked to encourage and support their partners to attend the regular Strand Meetings in Malawi.
These meetings, organised by the Malawi Scotland Partnership (MaSP), provide a valuable opportunity for projects to share updates and learning, and connect with the Government of Malawi.
Details of upcoming meetings:
- Health strand meeting on 26th November at the Ministry of Health Conference Room, Capital Hill, Lilongwe
- Education strand meeting on 27th November at the Ministry of Education conference room, Capital Hill, Lilongwe
- Economic Development strand meeting on 28th November at the Ministry of Finance, Capital Hill, Lilongwe
- Energy strand meeting on 29th November at the Department of Energy, City Centre, Lilongwe
- Civic Governance strand meeting on 30th November at Ministry of Justice, Capital Hill, Lilongwe
- Gender strand meeting on 3rd December at the Ministry of Gender, Gemini House, City Centre, Lilongwe
- Water Strand meeting on 4th December at the Ministry of Water and Irrigation Development, Tikwere House, City Centre, Lilongwe
To book your place at a meeting, or request a slot to give a presentation on your project, please email MaSP.
There is no formal Gender Strand in the Partnership Agreement, so all projects with a gender component are encouraged to attend the 3rd December meeting.
Similarly, all projects that work with civic governance are encouraged to attend the 30th November meeting, even if this is not how they are specifically catergorised.
All meetings take place between 9am and 11am.