You are warmly invited to the next meeting of the SMP’s Health Links Forum, which will look back on 10 years of health partnerships, funded by the Scottish Government, between Scotland and Malawi, and explore the UN’s new Global Goals, in particular Goal 3 “Good Health and Well-being”.
Date: Tuesday 10th November, 4.30-7pm
Venue: Edinburgh City Chambers, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ
All are welcome to attend this special Health Links Forum, which will include...
- Input from Liz Grant (Edinburgh Uni) who has fed into the international health discussions on the Global Goals
- Updates from the Government of Malawi on their Global Goal priorities
- Information on project governance support for your partners in Malawi
- Updates on overseas volunteering lobbying work
- Launch of 10 year Health Partnerships report
- Opportunities to promote your health work with Malawi
- Networking and discussion
- Learn how Scotland is embracing the Global Goals and how you can be involved over the coming year
[...and some Malawi Gin and Tonic to finish!]
Please RSVP to Charlie or call us on 0131 529 3164.